Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trends

Looking at the dates of my previous posts, I've noticed that I have a habit of posting at the beginning of the month and at the end of the month. Rarely in the days in between. I don't have a clue why that happens, but it does. Today happens to be in the middle of the month which breaks a pattern. Hopefully I'll post more often in the future.

Anyways, it's been four weeks since my last final. I can't wrap my mind around that, but considering that I stayed in Berkeley for most of the first week and I was gone to LA for another week, it makes sense. Since my return from LA, I have been able to hang out with many of my friends. There have been many (and I mean MANY) trips to the mall... visited The Tech Museum, watched The Hangover (more on this later), dined at Buca di Beppo (YUM!), and reminisced at the park on the swings.

For me, summer ends in less than a week. I return back to Berkeley on Friday/Saturday because classes start bright and early on Monday. I'll need the few days to adjust and hang out before the madness starts again. Ironically, I am looking forward to spending the summer in Berkeley, but not that excited about taking another organic chemistry course. From what people have told me, the campus is much more empty than during the regular academic semester. It'll be a nice change of pace. In addition, I am excited to spend time with my friends and hopefully be able to accomplish all we have planned including visits to the city, cooking, among other things.

No comments: