Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Success!

Who knew five weeks would pass by so quickly? In a blink of an eye, I am back in Berkeley taking summer classes. Luckily, the apartment I'm staying at is in a great location on north side of campus.

I survived my first day of ochem lecture and ochem lab. Only eight more weeks to go! This is my attempt to look at this situation in a positive attitude so I'll be able to get survive the next two months. The first exam is in two weeks from Wednesday. The second one is three weeks after that and the last exam is another three weeks later.

For some odd reason, I'm looking forward to spending the summer here at Berkeley, mainly because I have such great friends that make life much more enjoyable. A quick trip to IKEA turns into an excursion looking for decorative items. Yes, my two friends spent over $100 on decorations for their new apartment. A fifth of that was spent on wall stickers. Only they can manage to do such a thing. :D

After summer session is over, I have one week to recuperate and prepare to move back up for the fall semester. Here's to the next eight weeks!

No comments: