Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Brief Interruption

I just realized how rediculously long my previous post was...well anyways. Here's the summary:

I've been here since Saturday with Men's and Women's Chorale. We were around Hollywood and Santa Monica and did some awesome street performances. Right now, I am at UCLA until Saturday. Tonight (Friday), I will be watching the theater deparment's production of Anything Goes. I am quite excited because I don't know much about the show and also becuase my friend's roommate is on the production team.

I should also mention that I forgot to bring my memory card reader so I haven't been able to upload any photos while on the trip even though I have my laptop. I'll do that once I get home (hopefully if I'm not lazy). All is going well and I am enjoying my summer immensely. So much in store for the next couple of weeks, but it's a nice change of pace. I'm looking forward to it even though the plan involves summer school.

Until next time!

No comments: