Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You're the One That I Want!

Tonight is the night! Grease is the word, is the word. Tonight, I will be watching Grease starring Taylor Hicks as Teen Angel. It's playing the Golden Gate Theatre in San Francisco, which I haven't been since Legally Blonde played here for its world premiere two years ago. This means I have no clue where the stage door is located, so I must do some investigating beforehand.

This is the first show I'm watching that I don't know the lyrics to any of the songs... Every other show I've watched (and I've watched plenty), I've always listened to the cast recording and learned all the lyrics like the back of my hand. Well, I take that back, I went into watching Legally Blonde not knowing anything at all, but it was a world premiere. This is going to be an interesting experience. I am taking my mom and she probably knows the premise of the show and songs better than I do.

Until next time!!

No comments: