Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

Alas, it is the long-awaited Spring Break and I am sick which prevents me from outisde humanly contact for fear of spreading this horrendous disease. I've had a sore throat the last two weeks ever since that night camped out in Lower Sproul waiting for Dalai Lama tickets. It hasn't gotten any better so I visited my pediatrician who I haven't seen in two years. He said that it might be a bacterial infection since I don't have a fever, runny nose, stuffy nose, congestion or fever. And my lymph nodes are swollen. Yay! He prescribed me a medicine that I can't take on an empty stomach because it'll be uncomfortable. But I also can't take the medicine on a full stomach since it'll lessen the effect. I only need to take the medicine for three days. Hopefully I'll get better by then. I need to pick up the medicine in the next 15 minutes or so...

Also, I still need to blog about the overnight wait for Dalai Lama tickets and the first time seeing Wicked. (It was AMAZING!)

No comments: