Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Photo Update: San Francisco

The week before my trip to Taiwan, I saw A Chorus Line with my besties, Albert and Sharon, who appear in the headline photo of this blog. The show was AMAZING. After the show, we had to time to chat with Nikki Snelson who plays Cassie in the show and played Brooke Wyndham in Legally Blonde: The Musical. She was extremely friendly and signed lots of things for us. :)

Sunday before my trip, I participated in AIDS Walk 2008. All my friends ended up not going, so I went with my dad. It was a great feeling walking the 6.2 miles (10 km) with 25,000 other people. We ended up raising over $4.5 million dollars to fight AIDS. The cast of A Chorus Line, Roger Rees, Dan Ashley, among other celebrities showed up as well.

Cast list of A Chorus Line

Nikki Snelson (aka Cassie in A Chorus Line, Brooke Wyndham in Legally Blonde: The Musical)

Nikki Snelson (aka Cassie in A Chorus Line, Brooke Wyndham in Legally Blonde: The Musical), Albert, Sharon & Me

The cast of A Chorus Line at AIDS Walk 2008

Spring Awakening at the Curran Theater in San Francisco(September 4th-October 12th)

Can't wait for Spring Awakening! I got my onstage seat tickets already. :) I'm planning to watch the show several times.

No comments: