Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tick...tock...

May has already arrived and I haven't posted yet. There are a few significant events happening in the next two weeks: AP testing and Senior Prom! I have four AP tests this upcoming week and one on the following Monday. Hope I survive and keep my sanity after this test-taking battle is over. Then, I'll be able to party hard at Senior Prom. Bids are selling quite well. Only one week left to purchase bids!

For now, because of my busy schedule, I probably won't post until I'm finished taking my last AP test on May 12th. There is a tentative Chuck E. Cheese party on the 13th to celebrate the end of AP testing. Can't wait!

COUNTDOWN...
9 days until my last AP test EVER
14 days until Senior Prom
40 days until Graduation
43 days until Tony Awards!

No comments: