Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Miracle of Life

Just thinking about the feeling after putting that last period on the AP Bio free response question makes me so hopeful that I will survive. After I am officially done, it would do me some good to take a short respite before I begin working on final projects. Chuck E. Cheese's sounds like a good place to check out and have some fun. Who knows? I might just find my inner child while I'm there.

But for now, I should go and study for that test on Monday. The hard work will pay off. This weekend my bio book will be my best friend. I will make sure to take advantage of all it has to offer: more information than necessary. But for now, I'll just focus on organelles, photosynthesis, cell respiration, and cell division/meiosis/mitosis. Then, I work my way from there.

Everyone has been telling me that the test isn't that hard. I just hope that it's true.

No comments: