Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

So Cal Trip

In April, I will be traveling down to LA and San Diego to visit colleges. How exciting! But I'm sure something good will come out of these trips. At least I can visit my friends and actually have a vacation, to some extent. I say tripS (plural) because it will be more than ONE trip. In fact, it will be two trips on two consecutive weekends. One to visit UCLA and one to visit UC San Diego since their respective events are on different weekends. I still need to fit in USC in one of those trips.

However, my worst nightmare has come true. We will be driving down south. Yes, DRIVING. Traveling by car. I will not last the six hour journey in the car with my loving parents. The scenery of I-5 does not change. It is just fields, groves, and an occasion fast food/gas station stop. Well, it's not as bad as driving north to Vancouver. That would be a eighteen hour (sometimes overnight) car-ride.

When I return, I will try and report back with some exclusive footage. Stay tuned!

No comments: