Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Play before work

It's been a while since I last updated, so here goes. I should be studying for my Biology test tomorrow, but it isn't getting me anywhere. The information is not retaining, so I have been watching videos on YouTube instead, taking a short break. Fine. It has been more like a three-hour break, but my brain needs that respite in order for it to function properly.

As I was scrolling through my Outlook calendar, it hit me that there is little time left in the school year. Less than TWO months until senior prom and less than THREE months until graduation. When that day comes, I will be bawling my eyes out. I just know it. We've been together for almost seven years. Some less, some more. The separating will be very tough, knowing that you won't see your best friend every day and talk about the randomest things all day.

So since there's only so much time left, I've decided to do something special to document these last few days in high school. Check back soon because you never know what you may find. ;)

No comments: