Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Ready to jump

I can't believe this is happening. I'm always the one giving other people problems. And I have no control over it. So I'm so frustrated and tired that I have no control over this situation. And it happens EVERY SINGLE time without a question. SHE basically screws every one involved and she gives no damn about it. You may think it's bad, but try living with her. For 18 years. I can't wait until college when I can actually live on my own in a different part of the country far away from hell hole San Jose, California.

By the way, I don't think I'm going to see Spelling Bee tomorrow because of this situation. Great. We have tickets...to a show we aren't seeing. I have crossed all fingers and toes in hopes that she will change her mind by 9am tomorrow morning. If she doesn't I will scream every expletive known to mankind.

No comments: