Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The First One

Recently, I have been religiously tuning into Andrew's Blog (among others) and have been inspired to update my own blog regularly. Nothing too serious, but just the random things that happen in life. I don't know how many people will read this, but it will be my place to blog about news and events that are exciting to me (and unusual to others).

To start off, some exciting events coming up in the next week or so: the Broadway revival of Company with the amazing Raul Esparza is airing on PBS next Wednesday (Feb. 2oth). I didn't have the chance to see it during its run, but this will just as exciting. For the past couple days, I've been listening to the cast recording to learn the lyrics so I can sing along (in my head) while I watch. And to celebrate, my friends and I are having a Company party.

One last thing, UrInTown's official store will open tomorrow! From what Andrew said in his post, Andrew's Blog and The Battery's Down merchandise will be on sale. Some items include leg warmers, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and possibly a tote bag that says "Totes". :) Can't wait! If I see anyone wearing Andrew's Blog or TBD merch, I will seriously go up and hug them. Maybe not...cause I might seem a little crazy.

-andrew

No comments: