Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Current Playlist

Songs I absolutely CAN'T stop listening to....these five songs have been on my playlist and on endless repeat for the last three weeks or more...I have been recommending "Somebody to Love" to everyone.

1. Keep Holding On
2. Somebody to Love
3. It's My Life/Confessions, Part II
4. Halo/Walking on Sunshine
5. No Air

All by Glee Cast. The soundtrack (volume 1 -- five in total) will be out November 2nd. I have yet to pre-order it, which contains select songs from this first season. SO EXCITED to get it. Without a doubt, I will be listening to it on endless looping repeat.

More than one person has referred to the GLEE-ified versions of the songs as similar to "Kidz Bop". Quite the contrary. Well, I guess to give them credit, there is the similarity of both having an ensemble singing group, but the GLEE versions re-invent the songs and keep them upbeat, unlike "Kidz Bop". By the way, have you seen the music videos?? They are HORRENDOUS...it is literally kids in front of a green screen jumping around and doing motions...

There are plans for a music tour with the cast. If that happens, I AM THERE! -- no question about it. I'll probably be the sole college guy amongst a group of tweens. Whatever... In addition, Jonathan Groff will be starring in at least five episodes and Joss Whedon will be directing an upcoming episode!

Catch it every Wednesday 9/8c on FOX. I know, I sound like a commercial.

No comments: