Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Warning For You All

Another horror story from the dining commons at Berkeley...

Remind me never to eat quesadillas, especially that containing chicken and cheese available at the dining commons, in the wee hours of the morning.

Returning from watching Phantom at around 11:30pm Tuesday night slightly hungry, I went to get myself a quesadilla; someone had recommended it to me a while back. Getting the quesadilla was a terrible idea. There was so much cheese that by the last few bites, I was ready to puke. The conglomeration of cheese also contained so much oil. To make matters worth, I even finished off the remaining onion rings my roommate had left over.

After about 15 minutes of eating everything, I felt sick to my stomach probably because of all the grease. My uncomfortable stomach kept me awake for a while. By the time I was able to fall asleep, it was around 1:30pm to 2pm.

In the future, I am never getting a quesadilla again, no matter how hungry I am at the early hours of the morning. No matter how enticing it might seem, I am ready to control the urge. I'd like to live a little bit longer.

Now time for me to get some delicious bon bons as a late night treat after studying for my chem midterm. Maybe I'll even sleep before 2am for once!

No comments: