Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movin' Out

It's been nearly two and a half months since my last update and so much has happened since then! Even though I should be studying physics for my midterm on Monday (it sounds early, but I have like 4 chapters of material to catch up on), but I decided to spare a few minutes to update.

I have finally have housing figured out! After browsing through Craigslist looking for a suitable place, I received a call from my friend Kliulai about an opening at Gaia. That was Monday morning, so on Thursday I went to take a look at the apartment. Thursday was also the day I got into a fender bender coming home from Berkeley. Is it a sign?

Anyways, it seemed like the perfect fit. It's a really nice three bedroom loft with a view of the city. I'll be living with four awesome people and it'll be a crazy time judging from the party a week ago. This time around, I won't have a roommate. The room's too small for another person and it's time for me to have some space to myself after two years of living with someone else in cramped quarters.

After my background check went through, I signed the lease this past Saturday. I have to get renter's insurance before I can get the keys. Time to look for furniture! I feel like I'm growing up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn, view of the city... sounds like an awesome place