Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Distress and Disaster

Local Time: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:49am

I have so much footage for a video, but I can't seem to find a solid chunk of time to upload onto YouTube since it takes FOREVER. Once I do, I will put it up.

Highlights include:
-Typhoon Fong-Wong hits island
-Costco in Taiwan
-and more...

It is incredibly hot and humid. I don't mind the heat, but the humidity is very bothersome. Even after coming out of the shower, I still feel sticky. There's no way I would able to survive here for long.

The air qualtiy is pretty bad. There's a lot of pollution from vehicles, motorcycles and people smoking. It is hard to find clean air except for in the mountains where I'm staying with my great aunt and uncle.

Until next time when I post photos if not a video update.

No comments: